Working on a "Carnival Project" :) My SLR is still broken hence the crappy photo.
Friday, June 24, 2011
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Last week we transformed the MultiPurpose Hall of our church into a movie house :)
I made colorful paper popcorn holders and place our movie night labels on them.
Good thing I found White Cheddar Popcorn. Its my favorite and everybody loved it.
To get free popcorn, people needed to register.
That's us preparing the popcorns
We printed a tarpaulin so that everybody will know what's going on that night.
I also made movie bands that served us the ticket.
We are definitely doing this again.
Want this for your party or event at the office or school?
We can help you out. Just comment below.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Since I still live with my parents, and we don't have an extra room that I can turn into my craft room.
Instead, I set up a craft area at one corner of my room.
1. Mini Native Luggage Bag made of dried Water Hyacinth leaves,
Green bowl, Framed Keep Calm and Drink Tea and Waste basket with Floral design turned into gift wrapper container
2. Sewing machine with cover, Tin Can Container
3. Green mini pails and Create Wire Word
4. Native Luggage bag, Framed Keep Calm and Drink Coffee, Tin Can Container
5. Mood Board- Cork board covered with fabric
6. Wicker Cabinet from Japan Surplus cleaned and revarnished
1. Floral Message Board, Colored Pencils
2. Over view of the table
3. Clear jar containers (pearls and chains inside)
4. Damask Post it and Calendar placed on fabric covered carton, Colored Pens, White Teac up
5. Overview of the Table
6. Overview of the Craft area.
How about you? What does your Craft Area/Room look like?
No its not about the band. LOL.
One thing I regret is not knowing how to ride a bike.
Last Christmas I purchased a Japanese bike for my dad.
I tried to ride but I failed.
Its sad because I want to be photographed riding them while wearing a dress.
If you can paint your own bike, wouldn't it be cool if it looks something like this?
Monday, June 6, 2011
The month of June is known as the month of weddings.
Coincidentally, people close to me are getting married as well. Not this June though but this year.
Caught up with the wedding preparations for their weddings, I decided to take a breather an create some crafts. This is my first attempt to do a Fascinator.
If you want to order a fascinator for your wedding or a party you're attending, please leave me a message at the comments box below.