Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Crafts: Gift Wrapping

Last week, I was privileged enough to be invited to be a guest of a local TV show.
I did a live gift wrapping demo last December 16 for Unang Hirit's special feature.
The thought of it was nerve wracking. It was my first time to appear on tv and its live on national tv to be seen all over the country.

But I didn't let my anxiety get the better off me. I just pretended to be a demure girl to conceal how nervous I was. LOL.

Anyway, we were not allowed to take photos inside the studio so we just took a couple of photos outside.
I wish I can provide the link to the episode but until now I don't have it. If you do find it, please send me the link :)

My brother Gab and my sister Mia 
a.k.a.
My P.A. and Make up Artist


Live On Air!


Waiting for my turn 


Outside looking in :)


Non-Traditional Gift Wrapping
Used Recycled and Reusable materials.


Used old news paper, paper doyle and ribbon 

Didn't get to bring this with me.
Mail inspired gift wrapping

Lyn Ching wrapped this one

 Lyn Ching's favorite, "The Maglalayas Wrap"


Used Slurpee Paper Cups and felt cloth to embellish it.
Perfect for wrapping Toys

Kraft Paper, Lace and Used Hair Band


This is my favorite, an alternative packaging for perfumes without boxes.
Old Slurpee Paper Cup, Newspaper and Paper Doyle


Instead of writing their name down, make it more personalized by using letter cut outs.

Hope you got ideas on how to wrap your gifts


1 comment: