Monday, December 31, 2012

Metamorphosis

Hosea 2
14 “But then I will win her back once again.
    I will lead her into the desert
    and speak tenderly to her there.
15 I will return her vineyards to her
    and transform the Valley of Trouble[b] into a gateway of hope.

Let us have a retrospect of the past year.
How many times have you failed God?
How many times have you felt too defeated to move on?

The first part of the year has been a tough one for me.
I have lost a loved one.
I have lost a direction.
I even lost my reason to live at some point.

But despite the fact I fell down and got beaten up, God picked me up and redeemed me. Despite the fact I have been unfaithful to His will, he pursued me and won me back. He prospered me by transforming the ugliest season of my life into something beautiful. Life is still not perfect. I still face hardships. I still stumble and fall once in a while. The good thing is he paves the way for me to start over each time.
I believe hardships are important for us to grow and prepare us for greater things. Just like a butterfly, we need to undergo metamorphosis so we can soar high and fly.

No matter how tough this year was, know this, God will make our 2013 awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment